Sara B Andrew
Attorney – Andrew Law Offices, S.C.
Sara B Andrew
“I love working through difficult asset and interpersonal issues so that there is a positive outcome. As a trained mediator, my strengths lay in working through problems so that everyone gets more in the end. Being a part of a family business myself, I grew up talking about difficult business and financial issues at the dinner table. I learned at a young age how a seemingly insurmountable problem can lead to opportunity and stronger relationships.”
Sara provides experienced counsel in a broad array of practice areas including:
- Estate Planning – Sara was named a rising star by Wisconsin Super Lawyers in estate planning
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law Divorce
- Complicated Asset Division
“The law is very important, but you must look beyond the law oftentimes and work with people to get things done. Generally, where there are disputes, its normally not a legal problem that needs to be solved. People need to work together to come up with a solution and not necessarily look solely to the law to come up with a solution for them.”
Sara is a 2006 graduate of Marquette Law School and is actively involved in numerous law related organizations including:
- Fond du Lac County Bar Association, Past-President
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Solo and Small Firm Conference, Co-chair of the Substantive Track
- Pro Bono Association, Marquette University
- Association of Marquette University Women, President Elect
- Wisconsin State Bar, Advising the Elderly, Author
- Wisconsin State Bar, Speaker, Real Estate, Estate Planning
When she’s not working, Sara enjoys tennis, reading, being outdoors, listening to live music and traveling with her husband and two boys.
Contact Andrew Law Offices
Please contact us online or call us at 920.921.6000 to schedule a consultation.